Published On 30 Apr 2022
15 minutes ago
- Russia has carried out missile attacks across southern and eastern Ukraine, including one that destroyed the runway at Odesa airport.
- A group of 20 civilians have left the Azovstal steelworks, where the last Ukrainian troops are holed up in Mariupol, according to the Azov regiment.
- A Russian reconnaissance plane briefly violated Sweden’s airspace, Swedish defence officials said.
- A Russian official told state media that the risks of nuclear war should be kept to a minimum amid conflict in Ukraine.
- Fourteen Ukrainians including a pregnant soldier have been freed in the latest prisoner exchange with Russian forces, Ukraine says, without revealing the number of Russians returned to Moscow.