Published On 6 Mar 2022
5 minutes ago
- Delegations from Ukraine and Russia are holding a third round of talks.
- Moscow has announced a temporary ceasefire and a plan to evacuate Ukrainians from several cities, mainly to Russia and Belarus.
- Kyiv has rejected the proposal as “immoral” and said Ukrainian citizens should be allowed to evacuate to other parts of Ukraine.
- Previous ceasefire attempts in the southeastern port city of Mariupol collapsed over the weekend.
- Russia’s top diplomat will reportedly meet with his Ukrainian counterpart on Thursday in Turkey.
- The UN has warned that Russia’s invasion has triggered the fasting-growing refugee crisis in Europe since World War II.